High Frequency Electrosurgical unit suitable to perform Monopolar or Bipolar Electrosurgery
By selection of the modes of operation they provide pure cut, coagulated cut, forced coagulation, soft coagulation and, with forceps, bipolar coagulation.
Complete safety: open Circuit (OC) Alarm warns the user that connection into the neutral plate has not been made or that the cable is disconnected or the neutral plate is not in contact with the patient.
The alarm is signaled by an intermittent beep together with a flashing red light on the front panel. In this case HF emission for cut and coagulation operation is switched off.
OVT Alarm: the unit includes an internal circuit protection warning when the current delivery is exceeding.
• Minimum preselectable power: 0
• Level step: 1
• Maximum output power CUT (W): 120 250 Ohm
• Maximum output power BLEND (W): 90 200 Ohm
• Maximum output power COAG FORCED (W): 80 150 Ohm
• Maximum output power COAG SOFT (W): 60 100 Ohm
• Maximum output power BIPOLAR (W): 40 100 Ohm
• Working frequency: 600 kHz
• Weight kg: 7
• Size LxHxD mm: 260 x 110 x 265
• Operating voltage (switchable): 115 -230
• Mains frequency (Hz): 50-60
• Fuses 230Vac (5x20) TIMED: 2 x 3,15A
• Fuses 115Vac (5x20) TIMED: 2 x 6,3A
• Electrical input power (VA): 300
• Electrical input current (230 Vac) (A): 1,3
• Electrical input current (115 Vac) (A): 2,6
• Five steps adjustable sound level (from 55- to 75dBA): YES
• Self-check: YES
• Power accuracy output warning: YES
• Split or not split patient plate allowed: YES
• Last working condition storing: YES
• Electrical Class (EN60601 - 1): I CF
• MDD 93/42/EEC Class: II B
• Patient circuit: F
• MB single-use two button handle
• MB operative foot-switch 30577 (usable as alternative to handle)
• MB fl at neutral plate with cable 30564
• Kit of 6 short autoclavable electrodes, diam. 2.4 mm
• User manual: available in GB, ES, IT, FR, PL.
• Power cable 2 m
120W MONOPOLAR & BIPOLAR ELECTROSURGICAL UNIT
- Product Code: 014-001-023
- Availability: In Stock