Half-Body Fan-Beam System measurement of bone density, world's smallest DEXA fan beam system.
Bone densitometer type : DEXA
Beam Shape : Fan beam
EXCELLUS is a half body Fan Beam Dual X-ray Absorptiometry(DXA), which is designed under the new concept of a body composition analyzer capable of measuring the BMD(Bone Minerai Density) and analyzing a half body composition.
• Measurement of bone density on femur, LWS and forearm in less than 30 seconds per measuring range
• LVA (Lateral Vertebral Assesment) for the detection of lateral vertebral body fractures
• Half-body analysis (measurement time 5 minutes)
• Orthopaedic function for the detection of hip prostheses
• Pediatric function to measure bone density in children
Dimensions: 190 x 80 x 123 cm
Weight: 160 kg
Scan type: fan spotlight
LWS: approx. 35 sec.
Femur: approx. 20 sec.
Fore arm: approx. 18 sec.
Half Body: 5 Min.
OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- mouse, keyboard
- equipment table
- installation & instruction
DEXA Bone Densitometer EXCELLUS
- Brand: MEDICAL ECONET GmbH
- Product Code: EXCELLUS
- Availability: Pre-Order